About Zwap ✨
Zwap is a network-building platform pioneering the future of how professional connections will be made, combining the flexibility of video meetings with the power of AI.
Our goal is to empower freelance professionals and remote teams to drive impact through meaningful connections inside and outside their organizations, easily and effectively.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform both for individuals looking to build strong professional networks and for large remote teams to shape in-company strong connection habits.
Our mission is to offer employees, remote teams and digital entrepreneurs a way to build, grow and leverage their professional network with an easy and enjoyable tool to use, powered with data.
We’ve raised a pre-seed round with angels coming from forward-thinking companies. There was never a more exciting time to join us!
About the role
- Coordinate with Lead Content Strategist to find relevant content for our online Slack community. This includes articles, blogs, podcasts, TedTalks, and more on remote working + working independently.
- Keep the conversations alive in our Slack community. Reaching out for 1:1's with members. Planning community events like AMAs, Local meet-ups, Work-ation etc
- Assists with our social media feeds, creating content and reposting relevant information for our community.
- Assists with running our Ambassador programs. Stays in touch with Ambassadors and creates weekly content schedules.
- Coordinate community support requests with Product team
Our offer and benefits 🌱
We're a small team of 7, so there’s a bit of everything to do. Here few takeaways about the team:
- You’ll join me (Luca), Federico, Andriy & Gaia on the content team
- We are backed by some of the best angels in Italy
- You’ll ship new features weekly
- Remote-first team: We're based across Italy and Germany. With plans to hire team members in all sorts of places. 🌍
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Zwap from scratch.
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
Sounds like you? Then, we should probably meet 👋
Just forward your best works and presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to stand out, choose a question below to answer:
- What can we improve about our community, socials or even our job offering?
- What surprising thing have you learned in the last few months?
- What excites you to join us?
Other good ways to stand out is if you contribute to open source, have side projects, put a lot of love into your blog,...
We'll get back to you within a week. No matter our decision, you will hear from us 🙃