Internship | fully remote - Milan
🏢 We are Zwap
Zwap is a network-building platform for professionals and distributed teams to help them build culture and connections, easily and effectively, inside and outside their organizations.
Created in 2021, we're an ambitious team about to launch the first official version of the product (currently in beta).
We're pioneering the future of how professional connections will be made combining the flexibility of video meetings with the power of AI.
Our mission is to offer workers and distributed teams a way to build, grow and leverage their professional network with an easy tool enjoyable to use and powered with data. Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking to build strong professional networks and for large distributed teams to shape in-company strong connection habits.
🚀 About the role
What is an Entrepreneur in Residence? We didn’t want to give the role one name, like Business Development Internship, because the position spans across the three focus areas of the company: Growth, Product & Tech, and Operations. You will work directly with each of the founders, gaining a unique insight into building a startup from the ground up.
- Growth: set up organic and paid channels, referral systems, and community building with a strong focus on experimentation and iteration.
- Product & Tech: work on user testing, road mapping, feature definition, data infrastructure, and third-party integrations.
- Operations: set up new processes, automate existing ones with no/low code tools, and support across a range of topics such as Finance.
📈 We offer
- 3-6 month paid internship, with competitive compensation
- Learn by working directly with founders team across multiple disciplines
- Directly impact our growth trajectory on a daily basis
- Manage your own projects and responsibilities from day one
- Enjoy free drinks, snacks, team lunches, and other perks
- Work flexibly from in our office in Milan and remotely / home
👩🏽💻 You are…
- Fluent English
- Passionate about startup environment
- Proactive and excited to take ownership
- Creative and independent
- Keen to learn and always humble
- Collaborative and team-focused
🏆 We'd be particularly delighted to hear from groups that are typically under-represented in the tech field, including but not limited to LGBTQIA, BiPoC, people with a migration background, people with disabilities. We value you for all the things that make you who you are!